Where to buy car parts online? - Audi Forum - Audi Forums for the A4, S4, TT, A3, A6 and more!

Audi Mailing List Only subscribers can reply to threads.

Where to buy car parts online?

Reply

 
 
 
Old 01-03-2008, 10:35 AM
  #2  
awd pwns!
 
AF Site Team's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ontario
Posts: 2,040
AF Site Team has disabled reputation
Default Re: Where to buy car parts online?

SummitRacing is good. But i suggest if you want specific Audi items that you should check out online communities like www.audiforum.ca
THere is a classifieds here:
Audi Classifieds - Audi Forum - Audi Forums for the A4, S4, TT, A3, A6 and more!

With sections like:
Audi parts for sale
Audi Cars For Sale
Audi Rims and Tires

Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hi all,
Please suggest me to buy car accessories or car parts online?
I want to buy new alloy wheels and car steering for my AUDI car. I'm
using Car Accessories Performance Parts Car Styling - Car Accessories. for online car parts shopping, Is
there any other shop offering car parts discounts ?
AF Site Team is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 03:42 PM
  #3  
Audi Forum - Posts like an A1
 
audisgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 15
audisgreat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Where to buy car parts online?

Originally Posted by GT View Post
SummitRacing is good. But i suggest if you want specific Audi items that you should check out online communities like www.audiforum.ca
THere is a classifieds here:
Audi Classifieds - Audi Forum - Audi Forums for the A4, S4, TT, A3, A6 and more!

With sections like:
Audi parts for sale
Audi Cars For Sale
Audi Rims and Tires


Here is a link for those of us in the USA

Audi Parts Super Store - Audi Accessories, Audi Parts, Authorized Parts Dealer
I hope I don't need to order parts any time soon, but thought I woud post this for those of us who live in the USA
audisgreat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 03:57 PM
  #4  
awd pwns!
 
AF Site Team's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ontario
Posts: 2,040
AF Site Team has disabled reputation
Default Re: Where to buy car parts online?

Originally Posted by audisgreat View Post
Here is a link for those of us in the USA

Audi Parts Super Store - Audi Accessories, Audi Parts, Authorized Parts Dealer
I hope I don't need to order parts any time soon, but thought I woud post this for those of us who live in the USA[/COLOR]

Shopping online is so much easier, i love it.

I am not a big fan of going from shop to shop anymore, thats soo late 90's
AF Site Team is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 12:13 AM
  #5  
Audi Forum - Posts like an A1
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 46
VroomVroom is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Where to buy car parts online?

Originally Posted by GT View Post
Shopping online is so much easier, i love it.

I am not a big fan of going from shop to shop anymore, thats soo late 90's
So true. I am always shopping online these days, and my family thinks I am so weird because of it.

I just started to realize that you could find good parts online, so I am new to that right now. There are some great links here to shop at though to get started.
VroomVroom is offline  
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
borderline
General Audi Discussion
0
06-03-2015 08:22 PM
pzupp
General Audi Discussion
0
03-30-2015 11:38 PM

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Where to buy car parts online?


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.